Shutters Missing...........

Jeannie Perez jperez at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 12 08:20:15 PST 2009

Hi Everyone,
We had 13 shutters for Innotec and we are now down to 5 shutters. The
used shutters that are peeling get cleaned and recycled again for
use. If anyone has seen or knows where the rest of our shutters have
gone, please let me know. It will take awhile to re-order and sent
out for clean. For now if a shutter is peeling and we are out of
clean shutters, you'll have to clean (remove peeling metal)  and
reuse the shutter. You can use the chisel to remove the peeling.
Regards,

Jeannie Perez
Science and Engineering Technician
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility