Innotec is down until Caesar Baxter can repair power supply

Jeannie Perez jperez at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 9 14:18:17 PDT 2009

At this time the DC Kilovolt on the power supply isn't coming on. The
First time it happen, the user unloaded and walked away disappointed.
The next five Innotec users were able to process wafers successfully.
Today during training I tried several times and couldn't get the
power supply to work. When I unloaded my samples and pumped down
again, I gave it one more try........... unsuccessful again.
Hopefully when Caesar Baxter comes in today he can take a look at the
power supply. If not, Jim Haydon will not return until 7/13/09 (Monday).
The base pressure isn't going below the -6 range.

Jeannie Perez
Science and Engineering Technician
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
Stanford University