System will not vent!

Aaron Hryciw ahryciw at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 2 05:26:14 PST 2009

Hello,

My deposition went entirely as normal, but the system has now been "venting"
for about half an hour, and still the ATM light has not turned on.  The vent
valve is open, as verified on the "Manual" screen.  I have one wafer stuck
inside.  If the system finally reaches atmosphere, would the next user,
maintenance, etc., please remove it and place it in the wafer carrier marked
on the table.  If possible, please email me to let me know that it has been
removed.

Thanks,

 - Aaron

--