Share-the-ride: A new way to look at reservations

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 3 16:25:03 PST 2009

Thanks Eric --

Yes, whatever works!!  (I take it that everyone who needs to knows the
password to access this system?)

The Metal Quality Circle considered several different methods (such as a
dedicated Google calendar).  It seemed simplest to use something that
already exists in Coral -- maybe not quite as elegant as desired, but
the Coral team is considering improvements.

Let us know how it goes!

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu