Innotec Planning Questionaire

Albert Lin mrlin at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 11 21:11:33 PDT 2009

Hi Ed,

I use Innotec to evap. metals on carbon nanotubes, which are
destroyed in sputtering systems.

Also, when calculating utilization, you may want to do (non-staff
usage) / (available time for students), that is, subtract training /
staff usage time from the "avail time" since that will be the true
time available to students. You may also want to compute a similar
number for reservations. That utilization will then truly reflect how
crazy it has been to use (or get a reservation) on the innotec.

Albert