Innotec piggyback: is anyone depositing Ta / Pt soon?

Mihir Tendulkar mihirt at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 24 14:29:47 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I have about 8 (maybe fewer) wafers that I would like to metallize with 10+ nm of Ta and 50+ nm of Pt. I can be flexible about the thicknesses, but I need the Ta to go down first and Pt to be second.

Is anyone doing these metals in an upcoming Innotec session in the next few days? If you have room for a piggyback, please let me know. I can enable half the time and of course I will help you load / unload.

Thanks!

--
Mihir Tendulkar
Applied Physics PhD Candidate