Bell jar problem = possibly up / down switch problem

Kyunglok Kim kyunglok at stanford.edu
Sat Sep 4 19:41:54 PDT 2010

Dear innotec users,

I have read problem reports related to innotec in this year and found that there were more than three bell jar lift problems. And the resolving methods were very similar : fix up / down switches.
When I lifted down the bell jar after finishing my deposition, there was no problem. I passed the use of the machine to Szu-Lin at the early stage of pumping down procedure as a final step. Szu-Lin tried to lift it up but it did not go up. I don't know what exact thing can make this problem. But I suspect that up-down switch might be out of order, which was not detected by me when I had lifted the bell jar down by pressing down switch.

Sincerely,
Kyunglok