Please Read, Gold Starter Source

sonnyvo sonnyvo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 23:19:39 PST 2011

This is probably an idea that I am sure have floated around in the past, but
I do think that eventually we should set up a system that encourage users to
very simply put in the materials they are depositing and the respective
thicknesses. Google Calendar would be an easy thing to setup. This will
facilitate communication amongst users, coordination and of course much less
redundancy in deposition. The innotec schedule can be much more free as a
result. E.g. when I do Ti/pt/Au, another user needing simply a conductive
metal on their sample can just go in with me instead of scheduling their own
time and depositing Ti/Au. These examples and variations of it abound.

Redundancy you see. It happens a lot; I know it; you know it. So we need to
adopt Nike's motto: Just Do it, which they paid me $10 million dollars to
use because I originated that phrase, you ladies hear?

Regards,

Sonny

"What makes the desert beautiful," said the little prince, "is that
somewhere it hides a well."
  _.--.  _
   `--'         rock on

Sonny Vo

Ph.D Candidate
Department of Applied Physics, Stanford University
(626) 216-4597
Harris Research Group:  <http://snow.stanford.edu/index.html>
http://snow.stanford.edu/index.html