Measure all metals and/or materials when using our deposition tools

Jeannie Perez nperez at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 1 14:38:12 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone,
F.Y.I,
Coral will not ask you for any information when enabling our Metal
deposition tools, *_SO MEASURE ALL METALS / MATERIALS._* For the
evaporation tools, you'll need to measure sources with the pellets or
sources first then pellets to get the total weight and save that
information on the log sheets,because Coral will ask for the weights AND
which metal/material used for deposit when you disable on Coral. Some of
the metals/materials are missing from the list. For example; Titanium is
missing from the list, select Aluminum and comment in the comment box to
clarify what you did. Another example is if you were unable to deposit
for any reason (equipment goes down, out of metals, defective metals),
select any metal and weight, but comment into the comment box what
really happen until management can analyze what to change or if they
want to change anything.

Sorry for the confusion,
Jeannie