Can innotec deposit 600-800nm of any material?

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 21 07:43:57 PDT 2011

edgar,
from the innotec website:  Precious metals (Au, Pd, Pt) thickness must be
below 200nm if using SNF metals.

no other restrictions listed although i think you should contact staff about
depositing materials that thick.  W for instance is not a precious metal,
but it will not flake off your wafer at thickness even below 600nm because
of stress vs adhesion issues.