Added Minimal weight to chart for Starter sources at Innotec

Jeannie Perez nperez at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 28 11:37:38 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

We've done a tiny bit better in adding pellets to keep the Starter
Sources weights above 60% of the original weight, but we need to get
better.
The original weights of all our starter sources are posted on the back
wall of the Innotec table. In addition, I've calculated  the MINIMAL weight
that will be accepted in red print.  Please try and stay within these
guidelines! Always add pellets is a good rule! Check it out when
strolling by
the Innotec......
If any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Jeannie