Innotec time over the next 2 days

Tayebi, Noureddine noureddine.tayebi at intel.com
Sat Dec 1 13:15:18 PST 2012

Dear Innotec users,

We had an important wafer that we were processing and that unfortunately broke at the last processing step because it got stuck in the new SRD system during spinning.  We need to start a new batch and we have extremely important deadlines we need to meet by mid December which means that we need to finish processing the wafer in the next 3 days or so.

Our process includes three innotec depositions and I'm asking you if your runs are not critical to either give us your time or swap with us as we had it reserved for later times next week.

We really appreciate any help. We need 3 runs of 2.5 hours each and it does not matter at what time it is.

Thanks and best regards,

Noureddine