Hours of operation on Innotec for this week is from 6 AM to 6PM

Jeannie Perez nperez at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 21 13:45:58 PST 2012

Hi Everyone,
Due to the Hi-Vac problem we are going to limit the time Innotec can be
used. That time will be from 6 AM to 6 PM until Jim Haydon fixes the
problem.
Jim has ordered parts and is hope to resolve the Hi-Vac problem this
week. Do NOT enable after 6 PM. Uli will automatically shutdown Innotec
at 6PM
before she leaves for home. If there are any violators, we'll have to
shut it down completely until the problem is fixed. Jim wants to be
around if a problem occurs.
Check your reservations...........................
Regards,
Jeannie