Innotec sources getting too thin

Jeannie Perez nperez at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 20 13:52:54 PDT 2012

A chart of all the starter sources (metals/materials) at Innotec will go
up on the back wall with the weights, where the Pink chart that gives
you the Innotec RULES.
Even though we have it in our Operating Procedure and the SNF Wiki
telling you to add pellets, it isn't getting across to everyone. So this
NEW *_Yellow _*chart gives the approximate weight of our new sources
coming into the Lab. Since we have to weigh them anyways you have to
make sure that the weight is at least above the 60% of the original
weight that's on the chart. Gold and Platinum will mostly fall below the
60% for just this week just make sure you add pellets.  I'll try and
replenish them next week as much as I can.  To make it easy to remember
"ALWAYS ADD PELLETS"!
Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. The chart is below...........
Jeannie

*The following sources are available in the Innotec with their original
weight.*

**

*_ALWAYS ADD PELLETS, KEEPING 60 -100% OF THE ORIGINAL WEIGHT!_*

Ag original weight 73.5 grams

Al original weight67.5grams

Au original weight 135.24grams

Co original weight 62.3 grams

Cr original weight 50.4 grams

Cu original weight 62.44 grams

Fe original weight 55.02 grams

Ge original weight 37.45 grams

In original weight 51.1 grams

Mo original weight 71.14 grams

Ni original weight 62.3 grams

Pd original weight 85.4 grams

Pt original weight 150.15 grams

Si original weight 34.8 grams

Sn original weight 50.96 grams

Ti original weight 31.5 grams

Ta original weight 116.2 grams

W original weight 135.45 grams

*_The following sources are allowed in Innotec, but are not supplied:_*

**

Er original weight 63.49 grams

Hf original weight 95.45 grams

Ir original weight 156.94 grams