Suggestion--Re: Film on order for View Port OK to use

Jason Parker jaypark at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 8 09:37:14 PST 2012

Innotec users,

To save yourself from blindly advancing the film, I suggest with the lid just about closed (this mostly for shorter people), shine the flashlight from the inside out through the film.

If you can see the flashlight through the film, you'll be able to see the glowing metal source. The flashlight is conveniently small enough to make this an easy check.

Jason