Reservations, 2-6 am

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 27 10:21:57 PST 2012

Dear Innotec users --

Understanding that reservations are hard to get, we staff have reserved
the innotec most weeknights from 2 am- 6 am for "urgent use" requests.
If you really need innotec time, please contact one of us and we'll
allocate the reservation to you.  You can tell if a staff reservation
has been given to someone else when the reservation slot is colored a
light orange.  (Double-click on the reservation, and you can see who the
reservation is for.)  If no one asks for the reservation time, the slot
will be available to anyone at 2 am on a first-come, first-to-use basis.

Reservation courtesies still apply -- if you get a reservation and don't
use it, make sure to let others know as soon as you know and email the list.

Thanks for your patience --

Your SNF Staff

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.