HotJobs submission for 23501, Equipment Engineering Maintenance Supervisor
rafabo4 at yahoo.com
rafabo4 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 11:26:33 PST 2007
Henry Rafael applied to the following job: Job ID: 23501, Equipment Engineering Maintenance Supervisor on HotJobs.com.
Name: Henry Rafael
Address: 2477 Glen Duff Way
San Jose, CA 95148
Job Title: Technician
Will Relocate? Y
Work Auth: United States
Primary Phone: 408-813-5237
Email: rafabo4 at yahoo.com
Minimum Annual Salary Requirement: Unspecified
2477 Glen Duff Way
San Jose CA. 95148
Contact: 408-813-5237 Email: hrafael at email.sjsu.edu
Komag inc. 1990-1999
Position ï¨½ Technician for sputter (vacuum) system ((Ulvac, Intevac, &
- Perform PMï¨½s (routine preventative maintenance to disk sputtering system)
- Maintain, as needed, High vacuum components
- Perform R&D upgrades to sputtering systems
- Monitor system using (PLC) programmable Logic Control
- Maintain Cryopumps / roots turbo pump vacuum technology (oil, filter, helium
- Repair / replace mechanical components as needed (high vacuum valves)
- Rail Alignment (system runs on rails in vacuum as well as atmosphere)
- Remove and install targets (targets are metal deposition process)
- Troubleshoot system transportation and make schedule for repairs
- Work in a class 10 cleanroom environment
- Enter system problems to database / present to maintenance team
- Pressure gauges
- Electro-mechanic assembly
- Generate ideas to increase production output / and improve process
- Attend to meetings with automation / system control team
- Provide 24 hour support to production and R&D.
LSI Logic 2000
Position: Contract hire (tech training)
Train on Varian implant system used to make wafers.
Evergreen Valley College 1999-2004
Earned 130 College units toward engineering degree. Some classes taken listed
Engineering Process tools, Engineering drawing in ACAD, Materials, Calculus
series, Differential Equations, Engineering Physics, Programming in C++,
Chemistry, circuits, and Statistics.
San Jose State University College of Engineering
Earned 30 units toward Enginnering. Aproximately 23 units shy (or 2 semester)of
B.A degree in Engineering. Some coarses taken listed. Dynamics, fluid dynamics,
mehanics of materials, engineering economics, and numerical analysis.
FCC (Federal Communications Commission) 1999
GROL License# PG-GB-062779
General Radiotelephone Operator License
ï¨½Master of Communications Technologyï¨½ award
Certificate of completion ï¨½Vacuum Technology and Applicationsï¨½
Excel, Word, AutoCAD, Matlab, PowerPoint, C++. Mathematically and mechanically
Cars and cycling.
Komag Inc. *1710 Automation Parkway San Jose CA. 95131 *408-576-2000
*** If your email client does not support HTML, this resume may not be displayed correctly.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the jobs