Problem karlsuss 2001-03-21 12:47:47: other bsa problems

caudillo at snf.stanford.edu caudillo at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 21 12:47:48 PST 2001

1.  I tried the bsa out and discovered that the focus knobs are reversed (eg right =left).
2.   Also I believe the screen image is upside  down (Backside) from how it  was in the past. eg:  With my mask on and in place my targets are pointing down now on the monitor screen. When viewing the topside my targets are pointing up as they have in the past.
3.  The focusing is not crisp there is a slight stigmation.