Problem karlsuss 2002-06-10 11:12:37: karl suss problemssss

erics at snf.stanford.edu erics at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 10 11:12:39 PDT 2002

This karl suss is known to be in bad shape, I just want to address some of the issues that i have seen .
The problem where the screen flickers is problem number one which has a self fix. the screen returns to normal once the microscope assm is dropped into the down position.
While trying to do a backside align once I did a grab image the screen started to role over on itself. I still tried to load the mask to see if it would stop doing so but the problem continued.
I also notice that the theta ajustment nob can be in better shape, along with sticking at points, it sometimes won't go in the oppisite direction of previous travel.