Problem karlsuss SNF 2005-03-15 21:41:27: Machine restarted and stalled

kone at snf.stanford.edu kone at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 15 21:41:28 PST 2005

While trying to align a wafer, we noticed that the wafer chuck rotation was out of limits, so we decided to unload the wafer, rethread the rotation adjustment, and start over again.  The machine wouldn't allow us to unload (we pressed unload 2x without effect) and on the 3rd press, the machine looks like it restarted itself.  But it seems stuck...."Please wait" message....
The machine was in alignment mode, not in contact when the problem occurred.