Problem karlsuss SNF 2006-05-26 09:34:05: exposure resolution problems

crichter at snf.stanford.edu crichter at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 26 09:34:06 PDT 2006

For a couple of days I was trying to get 2.5 microns resolved on silicon wafers. After when these wafers (silicon) are exposed and developed, I noticed that the left side of the wafer didn't resolve 2.5 um, but the center and right side of the wafer looks better. On the first day I did this, no EBR was done. Yesterday I did these exposures with EBR and found no improvement. Anyone having problems with this? or with any other resists recently?