Problem karlsuss SNF 2007-02-20 22:41:53: wafer table and beeping

vilanova at snf.stanford.edu vilanova at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 21 08:29:27 PST 2007

there was a cable stuck between the bottom microscopes
I guess the tie that it was holding it in place came off, I
replaced it with a new one, now cable is not obstructing the
chuck inserter , ALso this morning I notice that the lamp
wattage and intensity were very high , it seems to me that
someone was moving the X Y Z buttons , PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT! , I calibrated the lamp again and tested ok, ready to use.