Shutdown karlsuss SNF 2007-06-20 09:00:38: Maintenance in progress.....

vilanova at snf.stanford.edu vilanova at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 20 10:53:30 PDT 2007

this morning when a user came in he noticed that someone
left the 3 Inch mask holder in placed , after that he tried to use
the system and system was not holding vacuum, I checked
everything and I found the mask holder disconected  from
the inside " seems like someone was trying to disconect the
3Inch mask and since they couldnt they force it out and they disconected the hose from the mask holder screw.