Problem karlsuss SNF 2008-01-04 16:09:55: result of the tests

mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 4 16:09:55 PST 2008

Ran 1 um resist with 1.1 second of exposure in hard contact hardly resolved 2.5 um . I repeat the same test in Vac. mode and got 1.5 um resolved.
Ran 1.6 um resist in Vac. mode for 1.6 seconds of exposure and some areas were ok but the left side of the wafer had not cleared. I do not think that I should use higher exposure as the L/s are ok on the other side of the wafer. Either is caused by the aligner or developer, not sure need more testing.
I have logged all the information in the binder next to the tool.