Comment karlsuss SNF 2008-03-01 20:59:28: Karlsuss seems normal, could someone yellow light it?

mislam at snf.stanford.edu mislam at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Mar 1 20:59:30 PST 2008

KS seems to be in normal state at this time, I do not see any error on the screen. Since it was red lighted I can not use it to
verify full fuctionality. This is a know problem, microscope up/down movement get jammed or stuck  in one position and would not move and you get the error. Happens a lot of times.
Could any stuff member yellow ligh the tool please, I really need it over the weekend. If it fails I will redlight again but I am very positive the tool is fine now.