Problem karlsuss SNF 2009-11-06 10:47:27: focus issue

mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 6 10:47:28 PST 2009

I tested the system for Right focus issue.
I  loaded the mask and focused as best as possible.
after loading the wafer when the system went into contact ( WEG compensation ), I thought the right
side had a slight drift and some what lost the sharp focus, I focused the wafer and now both slightly out of focus.
I tried few different version and was able to get the focus on the mask right but would loose wafer focus.It seems
that some compensation needs to be made Mask/wafer in order to have a okay focus.
I tested the system in 5X and 10X objective.