Shutdown karlsuss SNF 2010-04-30 10:58:27: FSE working on tool

mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 30 17:28:59 PDT 2010

Hello all,
the ks  FSE worked on the system since 11 am  many adjustment was made to the WEC and every time I shot  a wafer . The WEC is gotten much better for now ( especially in the center)  but i have requested a a visit form them for both system.
I have been told that it will be Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.
The center of the wafer looks good but 15 to 20 mm around the perimeter of the wafer visibly shows the bad WEC, trust me you will see it.