Problem karlsuss SNF 2010-04-21 14:39:35: cannot focus on both wafer and mask at 20x

mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 7 11:15:53 PDT 2010

Here is an update on the work we did on karlsuss 1 the last few days.
The WEC head was out of order, so was removed and  rebuild.
Many adjustment was made to areas that usually should not be adjusted.
Found a tear on the vacuum line to the mask holder and corrected that.
Adjusted throttle  on nitrogen flow from 1 turn to 2 turns flow.
after all these adjustment  i still was not happy with resolution when we tried different mask holder it al looked better.
I took the original light weighted mask holder out and replaced it with another one that we had gotten a a donation while back.
Please do not bang or drop the mask holder on the table.
Please let us know of any problem and issues with the system and let Gary and Mario know about first.