Problem karlsuss: align gap is bigger than the display setting

lindaw at snf.stanford.edu lindaw at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:07:28 PST 2013

In hard contact, the right side of the wafers seems to always befurther from the mask than the left, judging by the depth of focus.  ALSO, after checking alignment, the gap resets to something much larger than the 30 um display.  When I decrease the separation to 0, in contact, the wafers are still separated by a large gap.  There doesn't appear to be anything on the wafers or mask that would cause this huge separation.  When I check the alingment again, then the wafers move into focus with the mask.  Itseems as if the WEC is confused or has lost its place or something.  HELP?