KS update

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Dec 1 15:32:57 PST 2000

Hello all,

Karl suss engineers worked on the system till 6 in the afternoon. They
fixed the problem with BSA and the Vacuum contact and adjusted the WEC.
As you know I have lost ( for good) my resolution mask, I used a mask on

loan to me from Mary Tang. All the lines and spaces looks very good on
both hard and vacuum contact on 1 um   3612 resist.
I did have a little trouble with the left  mask focus knobs
I will ask Mike to look into it.
The system is up and no turning off the system for any reason what so