Repair

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 12 11:12:38 PDT 2000

Hi Folks,
As you know, there is a problem with BSA  on the Karlsuss. An Equipment
Engineer  will come in either tomorrow ( I am trying to get some one who
is already in the area) or Monday which I am already scheduled for a
visit. I do not know  exactly what time he will arrive so the unlucky
person has to be kind enough to let him get on the system and work on
the problem.  As soon  as he gets here all the reservation will be
canceled till he finishes the job. Please if there is any other issues
or problem with the system that Mike and I are not aware of it let us
know.
mahnaz