reservation removed 3pm to 5pm

Zou, Sarah Szou at sdli.com
Wed May 17 11:56:12 PDT 2000

I am going to take over the reservation.

Sarah

This message contains information which may be confidential or privileged.
you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail @sdli.com, and delete the message.
Thank you for your cooperation.

SDL, Inc.