Reselution mask

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 29 16:10:48 PST 2000

Hi folks,
It seems there has been a problem with both karl suss and the EV aligner
to get the best contact. We checked the Karl suss yesterday and realized
that the vacuum contact is not functioning and hard contact is  ok. I
wanted to check the EV but unfortunately my RES. mask broke yesterday
and I have no way of checking  the contact aligners  in the lab. I am
trying to order one as soon as possible but meanwhile if any body has a
mask with lines and space that are marked please let me know.

mahnaz