KS update

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 17 10:45:58 PST 2001

Hello all,

As you all know our famous KS has been down big time for digital video
control unit and for BSA repair.
I have been talking to KS people a lot recently trying to get the part #
for the parts and this morning the person whom I am dealing with KC Colt
told me that they are doing their best to put these stuff together. I
did mention that two weeks is awfully long to get these data and she
said they are very busy and I should wait for them to send me the the
information.
If you want to voice your opinion or talk to some one,  here are the
information.

Klaus Ruhmer is the application Engineer for the region
He can be reached at

408-432-3071
602-557-9370  ext. 114

Mahnaz