good news

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 31 15:06:44 PST 2001

Hello all,

I am very pleased to let you know that yesterday after talking to Klaus
Ruhmer of Karl Suss and complaining about the long wait lead time  to
get the part #. He suggested that his name and Kyle ( service engineer)
name  be added to our list so starting tomorrow when for any reason the
system goes to report problem or shut down; they will get a message of
that too and if Mike/ Mario and  I can not get it resolved in a ordinary
fashion, they will call  us to see what is the nature of the problem.  I
think this will eliminate a lot of down time with some of the more
serious  problems  so when you put the system down give a brief note on
the nature of the problem as usual.
As soon as I have some free time, I will come up with a written test for
KS to make sure every one  whom gets trained on the KS has a basic
knowledge of the system.

Suggestion comments are welcome as usual.

mahnaz