[Fwd: Karl Suss - Meeting]

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 11 16:49:02 PDT 2001

Hello all,

Klause Ruhmer and Kyle Willis of Karl Suss America will be here on
Wednesday 5/16. They like to discuss  the status of our MA6 and what
they can do to help our community in terms of down time/up time and
update on issues and the capability of KS with  MEMS  processing .
Please come in with your constructive suggestion and meet this two
important individual. They basically are trying to solve some of our
issues and your participation is important.

                           The meeting will be at 124 at Packard bldg.
                                           on May 16th
                                    AT 2 in the afternoon.

See you there

mahnaz