up date

Mahnaz mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 26 16:00:09 PDT 2002

Hello all,

Today the KS rep   changed the DVC unit on the ks with a new one this
should take care of the flickering and all those little issues we had
with BSA.
He also  found a big tear( which is caused by razor) to the orange ring
on the vacuum chuck. I do not think I need to speculate how that could
have happened!!! You need to mark your yellow tape and make the holes on
a different surface, the glass plate on the chucks  are getting damaged
and we are not able to replace them and that will have a huge effect on
your lithography. I feel this is every ones
responsibility.  So no wonder we could not get good result with vacuum
recipe!!!

Today another user complained about residue stuff left on the chuck and
actually I have experienced that as well.  IT IS USERS RESPONSIBILITY TO
CLEAN THE CHUCK WHEN REMOVING THE TAPE, SECONDLY PEOPLE WHOM DO PIECES
SHOULD USE THE OTHER CHUCK with the yellow tape.
These things are common sense and the rest are huge expense to SNF and
long delays to every ones work.

mahnaz