DUV

Mahnaz mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 18 16:36:54 PDT 2003

Hello all,

Next week on Thursday 4/24 from 10 am to 9 am on Friday  the system will
be reserved for DUV.  We have not really decided how to go about this
but for next week  we choose Thursday.  Every time Mike and Mario need
to put the DUV lamp in and change the mirror and the optical path so it
is some how  involved.   We will make a sign and make sure we give every
one plenty of warning. During this time the system will not be available
for routine lithography use or in other word 365 nm wavelength  will not
be available.
Please let me know of your concerns and eventually we have to come up
with a set way of doing this so your ideas are welcome.

Cheers
mahnaz