Deep UV LAMP

Kim, Han-jun hjkim at exch.hpl.hp.com
Fri Feb 13 15:24:07 PST 2004

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's OK for you to have "karlsuss2" under DUV, instead of karlsuss,
for my patterns with 0.8 um features & 2 um pitch somehow survive only with
karlsuss but not with karlsuss2.. (with using 0.88-thick 3612 resist)   I've already
been waiting a couple of days for the tool to be released, and I'm asking you if it's
possible to switch the tool over the weekend.

best regards,
Hanjun

ps. I've been placing my oxide wafers inside 110C oven since last night
    to see how long HMDS is effective for my process.  I'd appreciate
    if you bear with me storing them until tomorrow afternoon.  Thanks a lot!

 Han-Jun Kim
 Hewlett-Packard Lab.
 1501 Page Mill Rd, MS 1198
 Palo Alto, CA 94304