Deep UV LAMP

Dick Crane rcrane at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 13 15:51:44 PST 2004

Hanjun,

Karlsuss is the only tool for DUV and I can not change it back until
Tuesday morning (requires bulb, filters, and mirror change out and
realignment of the light path). The field engineer for Karl Suss was to
look at both tools on Thursday but he was delayed until 7:00 this
morning so the DUV users were delayed. With Mike being out ill today, I
have no way to change it back this afternoon. I sorry for the
inconvenience I may have caused you.

Dick Crane