up date

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 21 16:47:38 PDT 2004

Hello all,

I did some testing this morning on KS2,   Here is the result:
I was not able to resolve 3.5 um and smaller in hard contact.
I did resolve 1.5 um with vacuum contact.
Meanwhile a student reported  some focus  issues with the BSA on KS2.
I have requested for KS rep to come in  and test the system both in top
and bottom mode . He will be here on Thursday 23rd. Let me know of any
other issues or problems.
please use the system for top side and if you need to resolve  3 um and
less use    Vacuum contact mode.

KS1 will get switch to DUV mode on Thursday morning 23rd  the " Mask
Holder vacuum connector" is loose - I have ordered the part. Do not pull
or bent the line, there is a  possibility of loss of vacuum.

mahnaz