exposure

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 3 16:31:02 PDT 2006

Hello all,

There  have been some issues  with exposure and developer in the lab in
recent days.
We  are  trying to figure out what is the cause?  we think either we
have end up with bad batch of lamps or is the ellipsoid mirrors. Mario
will clean the mirror and change the lamp on both system tomorrow  so
give him little bit of your time if you can ( both system booked solid).

Secondly you have my blessing  of doing little higher exposure than normal.
For 1 um start  with  1.1 second and for 1.6 um start with 1.6 seconds
of exposure at least.

 Please any  other issues,   comment/ yellow light the system.

mahnaz