WEC

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 8 11:17:17 PST 2006

Hello all,

It seems that we are having this intermittent problem with Z motor
getting stuck and if not taken care of ,   it can cause severs damage to
the WEC which is a quiet expensive part of the system. So if get stuck
do not try to fix it or even mess with it. I had asked for the system to
be yellow light but I do not see that.
I have called KS and they will send some one next week to do a major PM
on the system As soon as scheduled;  I will send out a note and let you
know till then .....
                             PLEASE BE KIND TO THE SYSTEM.

mahnaz