up date

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 10 15:57:34 PST 2006

Hello all,

As you know, we have been having some over current error with ks1 and
usually my experience shows that this error can cause severe problems.

I have asked KS to come and do a pm on the ks1 and Mario had noticed
that some of the problem might have come from  the Z micrometer.  I have
asked for a quote on that part and asked them to come in when I have the
part some times next week. I also have asked them to bring the test mask
and test both system for the top to bottom alignment. As soon as I hear
from them, I will communicate with you all.
Till then, please if you encounter problem with KS with over current or
wec error please shut down the system.

Secondly,  we have managed to get a coated mirror for KS2 that should
improve the uniformity of the exposure on KS2. Mario will put in next
time when he will do the lamp change.
Cheers
mahnaz