Announcing changes to Litho area responsibilities

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 17 17:17:38 PDT 2007

Hi everyone --

We just wanted to make you aware of some changes in litho area equipment
responsibilities and to ask your help in making them happen....  As you
probably know, Gary Sosa joined our group as a litho maintenance staffer
a few months ago.  He's been making great contributions in his quiet,
calm way....  but still manages to keep a low profile (smart man that he
is.)  We would like encourage everyone to take advantage of Gary's
expertise (as it seems no encouragement is needed to take advantage of
Mario's).  So, for the time being, we are going to reallocate equipment
responsibilities as follows:

Gary:  svgcoat and svgdev tracks, ultratech, karlsuss and karlsuss2,
ksbonder, and asml
Mario:  headway2, laurells, evalign, evbond, nikon, and YES

So, what does this mean?  Equipment problems on these tools should be
addressed by the primary person responsible for that tool (as listed
above.)  If the primary person is out (vacation, for example) the other
person will respond.  Of course, Gary and Mario will be supporting each
other on all equipment issues, but be aware that there may be
"handing-off" of information to the primary responsible person.  Mahnaz,
of course, will be running around coordinating everyone.

Thanks for your attention --

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.