Could someone please yellow light karlsuss

Mohammed Islam mzi9890 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 21:19:57 PST 2008

Karlsuss was redlighted on Friday becuase of xy error
and microscope movement jamming. It seems to be in
normal state right now. There is no error on the
screen and microscope movement is fine. Microscope
up/down jamming is a frequent problem, it needs a
little help by pushing it towards the direction of
movement to unstuck the movement. Could someone please
yellow light the tool. I will redlight it if the
problem comes up again but I am very positive the
machine is fine now. I can really use it on now.

Thanks
Mohammed