Mylar masks on karlsuss?

Aaron Hryciw ahryciw at stanford.edu
Sat Feb 28 12:11:36 PST 2009

Hi –

I need to expose some large (10s to 100s of um) features on an SOI piece
fairly quickly.  The SNF maskmaking page mentions the possibility of using
mylar transparency masks for quick turnaround on designs with non-critical
features, but I can't seem to find which exposure tools can use such masks.
Is this possible on karlsuss?  If so, if anyone could point me to some more
info (or offer personal advice) about making transparency masks for karlsuss
in particular, I would be very grateful!

Cheers!

 – Aaron

--
Dr. Aaron Hryciw