update

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 5 22:02:30 PST 2009

Hello all,

The system got the pm on 12/18 and 1/19 of 2008
I tested the system on 12/19. I ran two wafers simultaneously for each
thickness and ran it with both developers.

1 um of 3612:
1.1 second of exposer in Hard contact regular developer Ldd26W vs. MF26A
I resolved 1um ( some area) and 1.5 um line and space  in all areas,
with both developers.
For 1 um depending on your polarity of your mask and etc.  you need 1.1
to 1.3 seconds of exposer.
 *
Please note that the original recipe already has been replaced with new
developer and the recipe on both svgdev and svgdev2 has been modified
for 1 um resist.*

Same was done with 1.6 um 3612 , 1.6 seconds  of expose in Vac. contact
and  1.5 um line and space was resolved in all areas with both developers.

*
Please note that the original recipe already has been replaced with new
developer and the recipe on both svgdev and svgdev2 has been modified
for 1.6 um resist.
*
depending on your polarity of your mask for 1.6 um resist you need 1.5
to 1.8 seconds of exposer.

welcome back
mahnaz