exposure time

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 8 11:19:58 PST 2009

Hello all,

I see few labmember are frustrated by the way the system has been left.
So  here are my two cents.

If you need to expose for 190 seconds, process wise is wise to break it
down so you will take care of nitrogen activation and give it a chance
to release itself.
Go to *Multiple exposer *and turn it on and divide/ break down your
exposure time for *20 seconds you can do 5 seconds X 4( this is the
interval) and there will be delay time as well which we recommend some
where from 5 to 10 seconds  depending on thickness of the resist. *
All of this are written in the documentation next to to tool. need help
talk to me.

If still want to do what you are doing then be kind and lower the
exposure time to 2 seconds.

mahnaz