karlsuss2 users: please read

Thomas O'Sullivan tdo at stanford.edu
Thu May 13 13:34:41 PDT 2010

A follow-up on my note which will hopefully helps users decide how to
proceed:
1)  Karlsuss2 and using the yellow-tape trick to cover a full wafer
chuck produces similar (problematic) results
2)  Karlsuss1 does not show this problem for the piece chuck or the
yellow tape - so that appears to be the way to go for now.

Thanks,
Tom